Application for the Police Clearance Certificate/Certificate of Good Conduct for an applicant residing abroad
- A photocopy of valid passport (certified true copy by applicant's signature)
- A photocopy of Thai Visa (certified true copy by applicant's signature)
- A photocopy of your current visa if you are residing in a foreign country (student visa, work visa, resident visa and others) or a letter requesting for the record checks from the Embassy. (certified true copy by applicant's signature)
- Document (s) stating that the applicant used to work or reside in Thailand.
- A photocopy of Thai work permit (if available) (certified true copy by applicant's signature)
- Completed application form
- Testimony memorandum explaining the purpose of request and which country to use the certificate for (only one country)
- Two recent photographs (1 inch or 2 inches)
- Two sets of original fingerprint forms.
Full list of required documents for foreign applicants. DOWNLOAD HERE
For Thai nationals, fingerprints must be taken at the Royal Thai Embassy, with official seal and signature of a consular officer taking the fingerprints.
For Non-Thai nationals, fingerprints must be taken at a local police station in your country, with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprints/ taken at the Royal Thai Embassy, with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprints.
To make an appointment for fingerprints at the Royal Thai Embassy, The Hague, please contact 0703450766
- Power of attorney if you ask someone to do it on your behalf.
- Fee of 100 baht (one hundress Thai baht), which must be paid prior to your submission via wire transfer to the UOB bank (see details below)
- A self-addressed envelope enclosed with a confirmation of the paid postage (equivalent to seven international postage vouchers which can be purchased at your local post office), or add additional 300 baht (three hundred Thai baht) on top of the fee to cover the cost of return post.
- An applicant is required to provide the returning postage for the certificate. We would not be responsible for loss or damage.
- Delays may occur if your criminal record is found or if all of the required documents have not been submitted.
Applicant must send the documents (in hard copies) by post directly to
The Police Clearance Service Center, Special Branch,
Royal Thai Police Building
Rama I, Pathumwan
How to pay the certificate fee
From 1 October 2012, a fee of 100 baht is required for the Certificate of Good Conduct. This fee will be used for the process of criminal background checks.
For postage delivery, you need to enclose addressed envelopes, stamps and a confirmation of money transferred to The Police Clearance Service Center's bank account. Or you may add 300 baht (three hundred Thai baht) on top of the fee to cover the cost of return post.
Bank Name/Branch: UOB Bank / Siam Square Branch
Bank Code: 024
Branch Code: 772
Swift Code: UOVBTHBK
Bank Address: 410-410/1 Siam Square Soi 6, Rama I Road, Patumwan, Bangkok Thailand
Account Name: The Police Clearance Service Center
Account Number: 772-163-299-0
Account Type: Saving Account
1. The certificate fee of 100 baht must be paid in Thai currency.
2. The applicant is responsible for all money transfer fees for both outgoing and incoming.
3. It should be noted that your certificate application will not be processed until you have provided all required documents and certificate fee.
***For further information, please visit the website: https://pcscenter.sbpolice.go.th/v2//en
For inquiry, please contact the Special Branch of the Royal Thai Police on +66(0)22052168-9 or email: [email protected]