LEGALISATION SERVICE (foreign documents)
1. Legalisation service provided at Royal Thai Embassy, The Hague, is to certify genuine signature of CDC (MinBuZa) officer on foreign documents to be used in Thailand.
2. Before submitting to Royal Thai Embassy, The Hague, for legalisation, ALL documents must be legalised by the Minsitry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands (MinBuZa) - see www.nederlandwereldwijd.nl/wonen-werken/legalisatie-van-nederlandse-documenten/legaliseren-door-het-consulair-dienstencentrum-cdc
NB.: It is the responsibility of applicants to check and confirm with the organisation which the legalised document is intended to be submitted to in regard to requirements and translation of the document. Generally, Thai or English translation is required.
3. Fee : 15 euro per legalisation (PINNEN is preferred)
4. Duration : at least 2 - 3 working days
5. Making an appointment for legalisation (foreign documents only) <click> **This is NOT for booking an appointment for Thai passport or legalisation of Thai document(s).**
(1) For legalisation of Thai documents, please see details here: LEGALISATION (in Thai)
(2) For a letter of consent to give consent to your Thai child to apply for a Thai passport in Thailand,