18 ก.ย. 2562
NON-IMMIGRANT VISA Category "O" (Other)
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to perform other activities as follows:
(1) to perform duty or mission in the family of an alien who enters to stay temporarily in Thailand in accordance with Section 34 (1) (2) (5) (6) (7) (10) (11) (12) (13) and (14) of the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979) as the parents, spouse or child under patronage or being a part of the household of the said person or being a private servant under Section 15 (7)
(2) to provide or receive support from the person whose nationality is Thai or the alien who has been granted and has taken up permanent residence in Thailand as the parents, spouse or child under patronage and being a part of the household of the said person
(3) to perform duties for the state enterprise or social welfare organizations
(4) to stay in Thailand after retirement for the elderly
(5) A person who used to be a Thai who would like to visit relatives or to return to live in Thailand
(6) to receive medical treatment for more than 60 days
(7) to be a sport trainer as required by the Thai Government
(8) to be a contestant or a witness for the judicial process
1. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1.1 The applicants must submit the following relevant documents depending on the purpose of their visit.
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months. The validity of 18 months is required for one year visa application
- Recent passport-sized photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months
- Evidence of adequate finance
- Note Verbal and/or documents issued by the foreign government or international organization, certifying the identity of the person concerned and his/her purposes while residing in the Kingdom (1)
- Birth Certificate, Certificate of Marriage or its equivalents (2)
- Official Note certifying the purpose of travel from the Government Agencies /Embassies and Consulates / International Organizations / State Enterprises in Thailand (3) (8)
- A prove of retirement / early retirement (4)
- A prove of a person who used to have Thai national (5)
- Letter from the hospital in Thailand, medical history, medical certificate (6)
- Letter of invitation stating the application's participation in sports activities in the Kingdom (7)
1.2 The document to be submitted for non-immigrant visa application is contingent upon necessities and appropriateness of purposes stated in the application form.
1.3 Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
1.4 Copies of company documents must be signed by Board of Directors and affixed the seal of the company.
1.5 In the absence of a required document, a letter explaining the unavailability of such document must be provided.
2. VISA FEE
70 EUR. for single entry and 175 EUR. for multiple entries
(Visa fee may be changed without prior notice.)
3. VALIDITY OF A VISA
Single-entry and multiple-entry visas are valid for three months. Multiple-entry visas could also be valid for one year.
4. PERIOD OF STAY
The holders of this type of visa are initially granted a period of stay in the Kingdom not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau.
5. EXTENSION OF STAY
Those qualified persons can obtain an additional one year stay permit counting from the date of entry in the Kingdom pertaining to the Office of the Immigration Bureau's regulations on extension of stay. The extension of stay is at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
N.B. Applicants wishing to stay in the Kingdom longer than 90 days have to file their application either at the Thai consular mission aboard or at the Office of Immigration Bureau in Bangkok located on Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or website at (http://www.immgration.go.th). The consular officer must refer the case to the Office of Immigration Bureau for approval. Upon receiving approval, the consular officer may issue the visa as instructed by the Bureau