18 ก.ย. 2562
NON-IMMIGRANT VISA Category "R-A" (Religion-Approved)
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to perform missionary work or other religious activities with the concurrence of the Thai Ministries or Government Departments concerned.
1. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Recent passport-sized photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months
- Evidence of adequate finance (equivalent of 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
- Confirmed ticket paid in full
- Official Note certifying the purpose of travel from the Thai Ministries or Government Departments concerned.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
In the absence of a required document, a letter explaining the unavailability of such document must be provided.
2. VISA FEE
60 EUR. for single entry
(Visa fee may be changed without prior notice.)
3. VALIDITY OF A VISA
Single-entry visa is valid for three months.
4. PERIOD OF STAY
The holders of this type of visa are initially granted a period of stay in the Kingdom not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau.
5. EXTENSION OF STAY
Those qualified persons can obtain an additional one year stay permit counting from the date of entry in the Kingdom pertaining to the Office of the Immigration Bureau's regulations on extension of stay. The extension of stay is at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
N.B. Applicants wishing to stay in the Kingdom longer than 90 days have to file their application either at the Thai consular mission aboard or at the Office of Immigration Bureau in Bangkok located on Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or website at (https://www.immigration.go.th) . The consular officer must refer the case to the Office of Immigration Bureau for approval. Upon receiving approval, the consular officer may issue the visa as instructed by the Bureau