18 ก.ย. 2562
NON-IMMIGRANT VISA Category "F"
This type of visa is issued to the holders of an ordinary passport and family members who wish to enter the Kingdom to perform official duties for Government Agencies /Embassies and Consulates / International Organizations / State Enterprises in Thailand.
1. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months. The validity of 18 months is required for one year visa application
- Recent passport-sized photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months
- Evidence of adequate finance (equivalent of 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
- Confirmed ticket paid in full
- Official Note certifying the purpose of travel from the Government Agencies /Embassies and Consulates / International Organizations / State Enterprises in Thailand
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
In the absence of a required document, a letter explaining the unavailability of such document must be provided.
3. VISA FEE
70 EUR. for single entry and 175 EUR. for multiple entries
(Visa fee may be changed without prior notice.)
4. VALIDITY OF A VISA
Single-entry and multiple-entry visas are valid for three months. Multiple-entry visas could also be valid for one year.
5. PERIOD OF STAY
The holders of this type of visa are initially granted a period of stay in the Kingdom not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau.
6. EXTENSION OF STAY
Those qualified persons can obtain an additional one year stay permit counting from the date of entry in the Kingdom pertaining to the Office of the Immigration Bureau's regulations on extension of stay. The extension of stay is at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
N.B. Applicants wishing to stay in the Kingdom longer than 90 days have to file their application either at the Thai consular mission aboard or at the Office of Immigration Bureau in Bangkok located on Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or website at (http://www.immgration.go.th) . The consular officer must refer the case to the Office of Immigration Bureau for approval. Upon receiving approval, the consular officer may issue the visa as instructed by the Bureau