15 มิ.ย. 2563
Measures to control the spread of COVID-19 in Thailand
last updated on 9 September 2020
Foreign Visitors who have urgent and necessary needs to visit Thailand.
1. Non-Thai Spouse, Parents or Children of a Thai Citizen >> please click here for details
2. Non-Thai National holding a valid Thai Certificate of Residence and their legal Spouse and Children >> please click here for details
3. Non-Thai National holding a valid Work Permit or Permission to work in Thailand and their legal Spouse and Children >> please click here for details
4. Non-Thai students of Recognised Institutions in Thailand as well as their Parents or Legal Guardians EXCLUDING students of non-formal schools as defined in Private Schools or Other Similar Private Institutions Law >> please click here for details
6. Non-Thai National holding a valid Thailand Elite Card >> please contact Thailand Elite for more information : www.thailandelite.com
1. Declaration Form (for all foreign visitors) >> download
2. ALL non-Thai visitors who are permitted to enter Thailand must enter Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) at their own cost. Visitors must reserve a room at a qualified facility before they enter Thailand. Please click here for the list of qualified ASQ facilities.
3. Entry into Thailand for the purposes of tourism or long stay / retirement are still NOT permitted.
* * * * * * * * * * *